Part of the series Early Theme Series.
The Early Theme Series is a selection of popular themes with each blackline master covering major curriculum areas within a language framework. To enhance teacher direction, detailed program overviews have been provided at the front of this book.
- these blackline masters develop skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing and spelling
- main teaching elements of language are covered at least once per week
- can be followed as a series of whole-class activities or the class can be divided into five groups which rotate daily through the five activities during a week
- group leaders can include teacher assistants, parent helpers, student teachers, work experience students or upper primary student helpers
- enables teachers to respond to identified needs and provides relevant strategies to improve learning outcomes for students in their development as independent learners
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.