Part of the series Early Finishers.
Early Finishers is a series of blackline masters containing a range of high-interest, creative and challenging activities to satisfy the demands of the early finisher. All activities relate to the primary school curriculum in English, mathematics and art, and can be completed independently of the teacher.
- a variety of reproducible, ready-to-use puzzles and brain-teasers to motivate students, keeping them actively and constructively engaged as they practise a range of skills
- activities focus on the areas of looking at words, working with numbers, critical thinking, following directions, looking at pictures and getting creative
- activities can be completed individually or with a partner or small group
- encourages working independently of the teacher
- individual student record sheet
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.