Part of the series Early Childhood Themes.
Early childhood themes is a three blackline master series with each book featuring a thematic approach to learning.
Book 2 - Dinosaurs, Autumn, Community Helpers and Five Senses
The book offers both teacher-directed and child-directed cross-curricular, hands-on activities designed to stimulate curiosity, exploration and imagination.
- Four thematic units covering a selection of topics appropriate to the age group
- Each thematic unit consists of:
- concepts and vocabulary covered in the theme;
- letter templates for parent communication;
- learning centre ideas;
- a list of recommended reading related to each theme;
- discussion points to promote discussion on each theme prior to activities;
- a variety of cross-curricular activities in the areas of maths, sensory activities, motor skills, alphabet activities, art and cooking;
- fingerplays and felt board activities with accompanying songs and movements; and
- a selection of time-saving blackline masters for each theme.
- Each cross-curricular activity includes a list of materials needed and detailed directions
- Theme-based approach allows teachers to choose activities that best suit their class’s needs
- Themes can be used with the whole class, a small group, individually or in a classroom learning centre
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.