Part of the series Dynamic PDHPE for Preliminary and HSC.
Dynamic PDHPE for HSC is written to the existing Stage 6 PDHPE syllabus and features a fresh, up-to-date and rigorous approach. The text is written by an experienced author team and clearly addresses PDHPE in Australia today. The student book has a strong focus on exam-style questions, with modelling of answers.
- Core 1: Health priorities in Australia
- Core 2: Factors affecting performance
- Option 1: Health of young people
- Option 2: Sport and physical activity in Australian society
- Option 3: Sports medicine
- Option 4: Improving performance
- Option 5: Equity & health
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Nicole Crowe, Kylie Lowe, Aaron Boyd, Adrian Eussen, Nick Liley, Matthew Winslade|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.