- 18 original poems with contemporary themes such as the Internet, rollerblading and pollution
- the blackline master activities are suited to the middle/upper primary classroom
- each four-page unit has a consistent layout for students to follow more easily
- units can be completed individually, in pairs or in small groups to encourage collaborative learning skills
- each poem is accompanied by: - comprehension and word study activities; - structured tasks to extend the students’ thinking and inspire their own poetry writing; - detailed teachers notes that contain the activity answers and a range of classroom activities involving group discussion, individual writing and research activities; and - all literary terms and poetic styles are explained in full.
- poetry written in a range of classical styles
- units can be incorporated into class themes or used as stand-alone units of work within the context of the language lessons
- linked to outcome statements
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.