Part of the series Developmental Mathematics.
Developmental Mathematics is a unique and trusted series for Years 7 - 10 students with strong numeracy and literacy needs.
- Integers and the number plane
- Working with numbers
- Factors and primes
- Powers and decimals
- Multiplying and dividing decimals
- Multiplying and dividing fractions
- Algebra and equations
- Shapes and symmetry
- Length and time
- Area and volume
- Statistical graphs
- Analysing data
- Percentages and ratios
- Revised for the new Australian Curriculum as well as the New South Wales syllabus Stages 4 and 5.1.
- Each chapter is presented clearly on a double-page spread.
- The left page contains explanations, worked examples, and if appropriate a word bank of mathematical terminology and a fact box.
- The right page contains an exercise set, including multiple-choice questions, scaffolded solutions and realistic applications of mathematics.
- Each chapter concludes with a language activity that reinforces mathematical terminology.
- Chapter practice tests are included containing non-calculator questions on general topics and topic questions grouped by chapter subheading.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.