Part of the series Classroom Choice Diary Stamps.
The Deluxe Diary Stamp Kit includes 15 diary stamps to help teachers keep their yearly planners organised. These stamps allow teachers to mark important tasks, times and dates for scheduled items such as assemblies, meetings, assessments, birthdays, duties and excursions.
- Urgent - Identify tasks that require attention, and allows for quick identification of tasks to be prioritised.
- Complete - Indicate tasks that have been finished, and allows for quick identification of incomplete tasks.
- Swimming - Indicate when the class will be at swimming lessons as well as noting swimming carnival and competition days.
- Meeting - Note scheduled meetings including staff meetings, collaborative meetings and other colleague meeting arrangements.
- Assembly - Note when school, faction or year group assemblies are scheduled throughout the year.
- Reports Due - Note deadlines for when term and semester reports are due.
- Assessments - Remember when whole-school or class assessments are scheduled throughout the year.
- Birthday - Remember birthdays of students, colleagues and school-related anniversaries.
- On Duty - Remember when a teacher has been rostered on duty in the playground, library other duty area either before school, at recess, at lunch or after school.
- Professional Development Day - Indicate when Professional Development has been scheduled for teachers to attend throughout the school year.
- Parent Meeting - Note when parent meetings are scheduled throughout the school year.
- Event - Remember when school events and functions are scheduled during the year.
- Excursion - Indicate when class, school or year group excursions are planned throughout the year.
- Awards - Remember when the school has scheduled award ceremonies including end of concerts and assemblies.
- Priority - Ideal for indicating priority tasks or items on a to-do list.
Stamp imprint: 9mm.
Self-inking stamps. Up to 10,000 impressions.
Designed in Australia.
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.