Part of the series Constructing Narratives.
Constructing narratives is a series of three blackline master books that have been designed to give students the skills to confidently write effective creative stories. The students are introduced to the writing process through activities that follow a step-by-step approach and progressively build upon the skills being learned.
- designed to develop students creative writing skills
- each section explores a different component of the writing process such as: - planning; - settings the scene; - presenting characters; and - writing effective dialogue.
- proofreading and editing strategies developed
- detailed teachers notes that provide examples and assessment checklists for every activity
- additional activity suggestions to further achieve the outcome of the lesson
- students plan, write, polish and present creative stories.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.