Part of the series Connecting Math Concepts - Level C.
This product is Workbook 2 for Level C of McGraw-Hill's Connecting Math Concepts series.
Show students how to compute, solve problems, and think mathematically!
REINVENT instruction! REIMAGINE a maths program with all the digital resources you need! RETHINK your traditional maths program to accelerate student learning! SRA Connecting Maths Concepts Comprehensive Edition has been revised for Levels A-F and students in Grades K-5. This program gives students who are at risk of falling behind, or who have already significantly fallen behind, the chance to catch up and learn significant mathematics. The series is based on students understanding maths skills and concepts that require making connections within related maths topics and between procedures and knowledge. New digital resources accompany the program including Practice Software, Board Displays and eBook Teacher Guides and Presentation Books. SRA Connecting Math Concepts: Comprehensive Edition has proven field results for Tier 1 and Tier 3 at-risk students. The program provides explicit, systematic and intensive instruction in order to:
- Introduce key concepts clearly and carefully accelerate student progress
- Teach students to connect skills and ‘big idea’ concepts
- Monitor each student’s progress daily to differentiate instruction
- Offer online activities to reinforce students’ mastery
- Use explicit strategies that incorporate oral and written responses
New: Digital Resources with over 150 learning activities to differentiate learning
The Teacher Materials for Connecting Math Concepts now come with a free 6-year subscription to ConnectED,a convenient online teacher portal that features a set of easy-to-use tools that will help you integrate technology into your classroom, including:
- Board Displays – instantly display instructional maths visuals and problems to help students follow daily routines
- Practice Software – provide students with time to practise and reinforce concepts, skills and maths facts with fun games
- eBook Teacher Guide and Teacher Presentation
- Books – access all teacher lesson materials online from any computer any time
- Teacher Resources − easily view and use
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.