Part of the series Commerce for Australian Citizens - Second Edition.
Commerce for Australian Citizens provides clear and concise coverage of all requirements of the NSW Commerce syllabus for Years 7-10.
The book is divided into four colour-coded sections, incorporating core and optional content:
• Consumers - examines consumer choice, promoting and selling, travel and towards independence.
• Finance and the economy - examines personal finance, investing, e-commerce, our economy and global links.
• Politics and the Law - examines law and society, law in action, political involvement, and community participation.
• Work and enterprise - examines employment issues and running a business.
The latest source materials, statistics and data, and contemporary case studies and examples are incorporated throughout. The clear and student-friendly content is supported by a well illustrated dynamic page layout to assist readability.
Features:• clear chapter links to learning outcomes, key knowledge and skills
• student activities based on syllabus structure of ‘Learning about’ and ‘Learning to’
• key business terms clearly defined in the margins
• ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide interesting business facts and information.
Dynamic CD The text comes with a dynamic student CD:
• interactive digital text
• templates and proformas that support activities in the text and can be customised by teachers or students.
Students can use the PDFs to:
• create a digital portfolio of their work related to each chapter of the book
• create study and revision notes inside each chapter of the book.
Contents: Part 1 Consumers Chapter 1 Consumer Choice Chapter 2 Promoting and Selling Chapter 3 Travel Chapter 4 Towards independence
Part 2 Finance and the economy Chapter 5 Personal finance Chapter 6 Investing Chapter 7 E-commerce Chapter 8 Our Economy Chapter 9 Global Links
Part 3 Politics and the Law Chapter 10 Law and society Chapter 11 Law in action Chapter 12 Political Involvement Chapter 13 Community participation
Part 4 Work and enterprise Chapter 14 Employment issues Chapter 15 Running a busines
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.