Part of the series Cloze.
Cloze is a well known teaching strategy for developing language skills in primary schools. The author has used his extensive experience as a classroom teacher and principal to write this series of blackline masters which provides cloze exercises that are varied and interesting.
- two main types of cloze are covered: (i) answer lists are given; and (ii) children provide their own words.
- reading strategies include context clues, syntactic and semantic skills, and word recognition
- high-interest topics to motivate students
- imaginative blackline master passages will help to expand vocabulary and promote written expression
- teachers notes and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.