Part of the series CambridgeMATHS: Mathematics Standard.
CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 combines a proven teaching and learning formula with innovative digital capabilities and complete syllabus coverage of the new Stage 6 courses to guide students to HSC success.
Created by an author with great expertise in developing textbook materials for NSW maths classrooms and backed up by Cambridge HOTmaths’ unrivalled digital technology, the new Mathematics Standard resources offer clear and flexible pathways from Stage 5 through the Standard course at Year 11 to the Standard 1 and 2 courses at Year 12.
- The proven teaching and learning formula combines logical and manageable topic development, graded questions, linked step-by-step worked examples, key point summaries and exam-style questions in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
- Carefully developed and graded questions are categorised from level 1 to level 3 reflecting the learning required for achievement of the associated bands and assisting teachers in differentiating learning for their students.
- The author’s well-known comprehensive and time-saving teaching programs and support material, including notes and study guides, have been rewritten or updated.
Powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, the Interactive Textbook and Online Teaching Suite (sold separately) offer effortless and immediate navigation to:
- Videos for key worked examples and concepts help to develop a deep understanding of fundamental skills and enable students to work independently.
- Embedded interactive Desmos widget activities help students to visualise mathematical concepts.
- Students can complete every question online, if desired, and submit their workings and answers to the teacher. Auto-marked multilple-choice questions provide students with immediate feedback.
- Comprehensive worked solutions for all questions are provided in the Interactive Textbook as an option that teachers can choose to make available to students.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS) – available with the Online Teaching Suite – combines task-management tools, a powerful test generator, readymade tests, and a suite of student and whole-class reports.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.