Part of the series Cambridge Science for Western Australia.
Written specifically for Western Australian students, these engaging new resources draw on fresh local content, provide vital tools for differentiation, and integrate innovative digital capabilities.
What you can expect from this NEW Western Australian series:
- Examples of Western Australian species and environments where possible to help students make connections to their science learning.
- Preparation for students leading up to WACE science studies through the use of a question classification, a marking scheme that reflects senior requirements, and additional content for Chemistry in Year 10.
- Opportunities for differentiated learning for every science student through a wide range of activities, and graded questions and worksheets.
- Clear learning intentions at the start of each chapter and success criteria at the end of a chapter to allow students to take charge of their progress.
- Authentic STEM activities in every chapter that encourage engagement and collaboration in the classroom.
- Over 50 pracs per year level plus longer investigation activities. All practicals provide opportunities for students to develop science inquiry skills.
- Innovative online resources that offer a new level of digital support for students and teachers including videos, task management, test generator and self-assessment opportunities.
- An easy onboarding process for students and teachers with immediate access to digital support resources.
The text delivered in print format.
Interactive Textbook powered by Cambridge Edjin
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code provided with the Print Textbook, or available for purchase separately as a digital-only option.
The Interactive Textbook is available as a calendar-year subscription. Your subscription term is defined as follows: if activation occurs between January and July of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December this year. If activation occurs between August and December of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December the following year.
Digital resources are expressly available for personal use only.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the printed student textbook and the interactive textbook.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.