Cambridge Legal Studies Stage 6 Fifth Edition continues to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, legislation, case studies and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student-friendly resource package for NSW Stage 6 Legal Studies.
With comprehensive coverage of all core and optional syllabus topics, students can easily grasp the principles of the law and prepare for success in their examinations.
The fifth edition contains:
- updated case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics that reflect recent changes in the law
- new topical case studies in Year 11 including Behrouz Boochani, and the 2019 Christchurch massacre
- even greater exam and assessment preparation support, including dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, additional exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions and more
- updated ‘Review’ and ‘Research’ activities that provide Assessment for Learning* opportunities to help students recognise if their current knowledge and understanding is on track
- an Interactive Textbook that brings legal studies to life through rich media, rollover glossary definitions, interactive activities, extended material and complete coverage of the HSC options.
* As advised by NESA in their “Assessment for Reporting in Legal Studies Stage 6” report.
Part 1: Crime
1 The nature of crime
2 The criminal investigation process
3 The criminal trial process
4 Sentencing and punishment
5 Young offenders
6 International crime
Part 2: Human rights
7 The nature and development of human rights
8 Promoting and enforcing human rights
9 Contemporary human rights issues
Part 3: Options
10 Option 1: Consumers
11 Option 2: Global environmental protection
12 Option 3: Family
13 Option 4: Indigenous peoples (digital-only)
14 Option 5: Shelter
15 Option 6: Workplace (digital-only)
16 Option 7: World order
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.