Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia: Year 8 - Student Book (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia.
Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia has been written for the Western Australian Curriculum by passionate local teachers who have ensured the requisite depth of content and range of activities are provided to meet the needs of WA classrooms.
- Written for the Western Australian Curriculum by passionate local teachers who have ensured the requisite depth of content and range of activities are provided to meet the needs of WA classrooms.
- Draws on Western Australian examples to help students relate their study of the Humanities and Social Sciences to their own lives.
- ‘Making connections’ activities explicitly demonstrate the interrelated nature of the four topics: Civics and Citizenship, Economics and Business, Geography and History.
- Engages students in the topics through a range of features including setting the scene stories, carefully selected sources, visually appealing design and ‘Amazing but true’ breakout boxes for each topic.
- Teachers are supported to meet the requirements of the WA Curriculum through the explicit identification of key concepts and HASS skills in each activity.
- Comprehensive digital resources, fully integrated with the Print Textbook, offer students engaging content and opportunities for independent learning and selfassessment, and provide teachers with a wide range of time-saving assessment tasks and support materials and a powerful Learning Management System.
The text delivered in print format. Interactive
Textbook powered by Cambridge Edjin
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code provided with the Print Textbook, or available for purchase separately as a digital-only option.
The Interactive Textbook is available as a calendar-year subscription. Your subscription term is defined as follows: if activation occurs between January and July of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December this year. If activation occurs between August and December of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December the following year.
Digital resources are expressly available for personal use only.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the printed student textbook and the interactive textbook.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.