Part of the series Bullying.
Bullying has been likened by some commentators to lifestyle physical ailments prevalent in modern society, such as obesity, smoking-related disease, heart disease and even skin cancers. The ‘likeness’ is that, in a majority of cases, adequate and appropriate preventive measures will stop the condition arising altogether. All too often, bullying is treated as a condition only after it manifests itself, rather than pre-emptively, before it actually arises. Bullying is a complex issue. It requires an ongoing education of students to develop skills and strategies to allow them to IDENTIFY, COPE with and, ultimately, PREVENT bullying occurring.
- a comprehensive blackline master resource to help students and teachers cope with, identify and prevent bullying
- contains English, SOSE and Health activities
- open-ended activities which encourage exploration and discussion of feelings and ideas
- teachers notes for each page, including teacher information, discussion points and bullying facts
- generic pages, including a letter to parents, incident proforma and student self-assessment of behaviour
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.