Part of the series Biology for Queensland An Australian Perspective.
The new Queensland Senior Biology syllabus affects all aspects of teaching and learning – new teaching content, new course structure and a new approach to assessment. As EPAA Secondary Publisher of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019, Oxford University Press is committed to helping teachers and students in Queensland reach their full potential.
Biology for Queensland: An Australian Perspective Student workbooks are standalone resources designed to help students succeed in their internal and external assessments. With an engaging design, full-colour photos and relevant diagrams throughout, the Student workbooks include:
- a Toolkit chapter focused on internal assessments and cognitive verbs
- Data drill activities that help students develop the key skills in analysis and interpretation required for the Data test
- Experiment explorer activities that support the modification of a practical as required in the Student experiment
- Research review activities that allow students to practise how to evaluate a claim and identify credible sources for the Research investigation
- Exam excellence activities that allow students to practice multiple choice and short answer questions in preparation for the external examination
- handy study tips throughout the chapters
- practice internal assessments for the Data test, Student experiment and Research investigation
- write-in worksheets for all mandatory and suggested practicals
- appendices such as the periodic table and formulas
- answers to all activities and practice assessments.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Jess Sautner, Robyn Flexman;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.