BIMA is a brand-new series written to full address the Australian Curriculum: Indonesian with a strong emphasis on the Communicating and Understanding strands, and intercultural language learning and is enhanced by contemporary texts and images.
Level 1 of this series includes:
- Differentiated learning options provided in teacher and student resources
- Activities that cater to both background and non-background students with F110 and 7-10 capabilities
- Culturally authentic representations highlighting the diverse cultures of the Indonesian archipelago
- Audio recorded by native speakers at an appropriate pace
NelsonNet resources available:
- Curriculum grids
- Unit test and solutions
- Workbook with overprinted solutions
- Audio transcripts Student resources:
- Videos (Student Book and Workbook)
- Audio (Student Book and Workbook)
- Play and say vocab
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.