Part of the series Oxford Secondary Dictionaries & Thesauruses.
The Australian Middle Primary Oxford Dictionary & Thesaurus (2nd Edition) is the most up-to-date, fully integrated primary dictionary and thesaurus available in Australia. It draws on the very latest Australian research into the words most commonly used by Australian children in Years 3 and 4, and combines a dictionary and thesaurus using an innovative 'one-stop' entry format.
- Age level: 8–10
- Over 11 000 dictionary head words and thesaurus entries
- Alphabet edge indexes for clear signposting and easy navigation
- Simple respelling system to aid pronunciation
- Word origins are explained, while synonyms and antonyms are included within dictionary entries
- Word building boxes are included to develop students’ morphology skills
- Example sentences to show words used in context.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Amanda Laugesen, Mark Gwynn|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.