Part of the series Australian Curriculum Health.
Australian Curriculum Health is a seven-book series designed to support the teaching and learning of the Personal, Social and Community Health strand of Australian Curriculum Health and Physical Education. Written in lesson-plan format, the series provides a variety of teacher resources to assist in the implementation of health lessons.
- A compilation of lesson plans; blackline masters; and teacher resources such as cards for games, stories, poems and scenarios
- Written specifically to support teaching and learning activities of the Personal, Social and Community Health strand of Australian Curriculum Health and Physical Education
- Clearly-identified sub-strands—Being healthy, safe and active; Communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing; Contributing to healthy and active communities
- Suggested resources
- Suggested assessment ideas such as work samples and responses to questions
- Suggestions for expanding the lesson and/or for follow-up lessons
- Suggestions for differentiation (where applicable)
- Clearly-stated curriculum links on all teacher pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.