Part of the series Australian Curriculum English - Literacy: Comprehension and Writing.
Australian Curriculum English – Literacy is a series of seven books to support the teaching and learning of literacy. The series focuses on the sub-strands of Interpreting, analysing, evaluating (Comprehension) and Creating texts (Writing) within the Literacy strand of the English curriculum. The series emphasises the following threads:
- Purpose and audience
- Reading processes
- Comprehension strategies
- Analysing and evaluating texts (Year 6 only) (Interpreting, analysing, evaluating)
- Creating texts (Creating texts)
- Editing and Use of software have been included but Handwriting has not
Since English is a teaching and learning area where components are interrelated, links to substrands of the Language and Literature strands and other sub-strands of Literacy are provided to note where they occur within the book.
- reading activities
- comprehension activities
- writing activities
- teaching points
- a variety of imaginative, informative and persuasive texts
- additional activities
- content descriptions and elaborations for each set of four pages
- comprehensive Australian Curriculum English links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.