Part of the series ATAR Notes Text Guide.
Looking for summaries and analysis of Skrzynecki’s poems? Look no further! This book will guide you through the major poems, techniques, and quotes to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Old/New World Text Guide contains everything you need for Peter Skrzynecki’s Selected Poems:
- A ‘nutshell’ summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas!
- Background information covering the authorial and societal context
- Detailed analysis of important poems from the collection, covering the most useful quotes and literary features!
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Old/New World
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
- Old/New World sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Old/New World that you won’t find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Grab your copy of the Old/New World Text Guide today!
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.