Part of the series ATAR Notes Analysis Guide.
The ATAR Notes How to Analyse Shakespeare Guide covers everything you need to know for your set texts. No matter which of Shakespeare’s plays you’re studying, this book is designed to help you understand the intricacies of Shakespeare’s works, and how best to approach your essays. Co-authored by two outstanding English students, this book does the hard work for you: condensing the important elements of Shakespeare’s plays, all while offering plenty of useful guidance for your assessment tasks.
This Analysis Guide contains:
- Advice for reading and annotating Shakespeare’s works
- Detailed analyses of structural features and literary devices
- A comprehensive guide to major character types, themes, and audiences
- Exemplary sample essays with commentary designed to help you increase your marks
- Highlighted vocabulary words to learn and integrate
- Examples from a wide range of Shakespeare’s plays
- Valuable advice from high-scoring former students who share their tips and tricks for success
Grab your copy of the How to Analyse Shakespeare Guide today!
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Isabella Croker & Brynnie Rafe|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.