Part of the series Assignments in Biology.
Essential biology topics in a format that suits revision, assessment, homework or extension for more able students. Whilst the books have been mainly aimed at senior students, teachers of able year nine and ten students will find much that they can use with these year groups.
Book 1 topics include:
- Monotremes and marsupials
- Extinct species
- Changes in bushfire patterns
- Discovery of the cell
- Structure of plant and animal cells
- Substances in cells
- Conditions needed for life
- Ectotherms and endotherms
- Human systems
Major Uses and Benefits
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Wendy St Germain and Peter Gribben|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.