Part of the series Nelson Art InSight.
Art Insight is supported by a comprehensive Teacher Resource Package featuring a book of Blackline Masters and a CD-ROM. This unique resource is designed to help teachers integrate the text with the new Victorian Essential Learning Standards (VELS) for Levels 5 and 6, providing a wide range of teacher support and activities to help implement the new curriculum.
- 16 visual arts units based on Art Insight and VELS enable teachers to build a comprehensive, interwoven curriculum program for Levels 5 and 6
- The major themes covered are Identity, Change, Challenge and The Big Issues (including life, death, symbolism, the environment, cultural diversity and more)
- The exploring and responding, creating and making tasks are interwoven with tasks from several dimensions creating powerful learning experiences for students
- All units are editable, allowing teachers to change and manipulate for individual use
- Charts for each of the 16 units outline the specific links across the strands, domains and dimensions
- All units feature student and teacher assessment guidelines, advice on best practice teaching strategies and further resources
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Marg Stephens, Lou Chamberlin|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.