Part of the series An Aussie Easter.
These two blackline masters have been written to present fun and creative hands-on activities about Easter with a uniquely Australian focus. A companion series to An Aussie Christmas, these titles present and consolidate information about Easter in Australia.
- information about ‘Aussie’ Easter traditions, customs, symbols, songs and poems to further teacher background knowledge
- content arranged into key learning areas, including English, maths, technology and enterprise, art and craft, and music and movement
- student information text pages
- student comprehension pages
- crosswords, word searches and puzzles, art and craft activities, including decorations, cooking, cards, gift tags, Easter bonnets, plays and stories, procedures and recipes
- answers where appropriate
- a list of websites where appropriate
- curriculum links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.