Part of the series All You Need to Teach - Problem Solving.
Teaching strategies and techniques to turn problems into solutions! This informative teacher resource book is filled with all the ideas you need to assist your students develop problem solving strategies.
All the teaching tips you need
- background information about different problem solving techniques and strategies
- tips for how to implement problem solving in the classroom
All the teaching plans you need
- step by step lesson plans for specific problems
All the worksheets you need
- BLM student worksheets
All the task cards you need
- photocopiable task cards for extension work
- locate key words
- look for a pattern
- assume a solution
- create a table or chart
- make a drawing
- work in reverse
- find a similar but simpler problem
- make a model
- think logically
View Sample Pages
Ages 8-10: Teacher Resource Book
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.