Teachers notes include
- an overview of the trick with an example and explanation of how it works;
- suggestions to guide the teacher through the process of delivering the trick; and
- algebraic analysis to show how the trick works.
Student activity page include
- steps of the trick, detailing what must be done to perform it;
- unravelling the trick, showing how algebraic expression can be used to explain how it works;
- extending questions to explore the effect of minor changes to the trick; and
- further investigations for students to explore the concept at a deeper level.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.