Part of the series Advanced Primary Maths - Australian Curriculum Edition (Fourth Edition).
Advanced Primary Maths is an accelerated maths program that extends students vertically and horizontally in line with the achievement standards of the Australian Curriculum, the objectives of the NSW Mathematics Syllabus and the outcomes of the Victorian Curriculum.
Advanced Primary Maths:
- is the only advanced maths series written for Australian primary students
- is written by a well-established author with a primary teaching background
- follows a spiral approach across 35 units of work
- addresses all forms of problem solving
- features Term Planners, Find a Topic pages, AC/NSW/VIC Curriculum Cross-reference Charts, Open-ended Challengers, Super Problem Solving pages, Weekly Testers, Diagnostic Reviews and Answers.
Practise and assess
Advanced Primary Maths follows a spiral approach, allowing students to build on and revisit content over time. The Diagnostic Reviews can be used to assess the students’ understandings of concepts covered.
Challenge and extend
Students can use the Super Problem Solving pages, with Open-ended Challengers and Weekly Testers, to consolidate and extend their learning.
Plan and implement teaching
Use the Curriculum Cross-reference charts, Term Planners and Find a Topic pages to prepare your lessons.
Review and assess
Use the Diagnostic Reviews and answer section to assess students’ work.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.