Part of the series Achievement Standards Assessment - English: Comprehension.
- Complete an assessment test each week for the whole class by:
- distributing the test to each student
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test at the front of the classroom and going through each question with the whole class
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results
- Matching a test to a teacher’s classroom program
- Working with small groups that require support by:
- sharing the reading of the questions
- asking for oral answers
- keenly observing students’ progress
- Individual students complete a test with teacher/teacher aide assistance.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Fiona Jackson, Del Merrick and Stella Tarakson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.