Part of the series Accounting and Finance: A Resource for Years 11 & 12 (Western Australia).
Accounting and Finance: A Resource for Year 11 ATAR/Year 12 General is written specifically for the Year 11 ATAR and Year 12 General Accounting and Finance Courses, in accordance with School Curriculum and Standards Authority guidelines. This title comprehensively addresses the outcomes of the courses and is loaded with information, activities and real life examples for all levels. It also provides both students and teachers with everything they need in order to address the requirements of the course.
This title is scaffolded so that students can gradually move through work of increasing levels of difficulty. This title has been structured into two sections; The first covers Unit 1 (11 ATAR) and Unit 3 (12 General), called 'Double Entry Accounting for Small Businesses’. The second covers Unit 2 (11 ATAR) and Unit 3 (12 General), called 'Accrual Accounting'. There are also Research Activities within chapters. These require further investigation beyond the information in the text. At the end of each chapter there is a set of activities, which occur in two main types, short answer and extended answer. Activities can be chosen and used as required.
- Chapter 1: Small Business Ownership
- Chapter 2: Sources of Finance
- Chapter 3: Financial Accounting Principles
- Chapter 4: The Balance Sheet
- Chapter 5: Double Entry Recording for Asset, Liability and Equity Accounts
- Chapter 6: The Income Statement and Trial Balance
- Chapter 7: The General Journal for Asset, Liability, Equity, Income and Expense Accounts
- Chapter 8: The GST and Business Transactions
- Chapter 9: Internal Control
- Chapter 10: Government and Community
- Chapter 11: Provisions
- Chapter 12: Recognition and Classification
- Chapter 13: Basic Balance Day Adjustments
- Chapter 14: Balance Day Adjustment Entries
- Chapter 15: Final Financial Reports
- Chapter 16: Analysis of Liquidity and Leverage
- Chapter 17: Analysis of Profitability
- Chapter 18: Government, The Community, and Financial Institutions
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Kathy Kania, Elizabeth Criddle|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.