Part of the series Aboriginal Studies.
The Aboriginal Studies is a series of blackline masters that have been written and designed to promote interest and understanding of Aboriginal people and the significance of their beliefs and culture. The activities provide information on the practices, customs and language of Aboriginal people and are supported by a variety of student based exercises which include comprehension, retrieval charts, tabulating, mapping and creative activities. Exercises cover a variety of curriculum areas including social studies, mathematics, language and art.
- these blackline masters are designed to promote interest and understanding of Aboriginal Australians
- personal profiles provided by Ernie Dingo (actor), Cathy Freeman (athlete) and Joyce Hillary (artist)
- first-hand information sourced from members of author Joanne Whitby's family and other local Aboriginal Australians
- examples of Aboriginal language and information provided by the Yamaji Language Centre
- activities provide information on the practices, customs and language of Aboriginal Australians
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.