- Simple and concise explanations – using the minimum of linguistic terminology
- Examples and activities use the vocabulary and topics familiar to school students
- A wide range of individual, pair and group activities that focus on using grammar to communicate
- Each chapter includes hints on useful expressions, cultural notes and errors to avoid
- Each chapter is self-contained, with cross-references to related grammar points in other chapters
- Glossary of relevant terms.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Dwi Noverini Djenar|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.