A Sound Way Second Edition provides comprehensive teacher information along with fun, practical activities for students to help strengthen their phonological awareness. Commencing with simple sound-awareness activities, the book progresses to activities designed to develop students' understanding of the way letters are mapped onto these sounds. Students are then shown how to apply knowledge of sounds to reading and spelling.
The teacher's book and interactive whiteboard CD contain:
- Stimulating blackline masters.
- Caters to a variety of learning styles.
- Over 100 additional interactive activities.
- Audio and visual tools to help students consolidate their phonological awareness skills.
- A comprehensive exploration of syllables and rhyme, vowels, segmenting and blending, and tracking sounds.
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
|Author(s)||Elizabeth Love, Sue Reilly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.