Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to number patterns 1-10. Children will love playing with numbers, counting, and discovering patterns to win each game. These games have been designed at an early level to cover numbers and vocabulary from 1 to 10. Board games printed double sided to help save the environment. After mastering these games, children will be ready to progress to 6 Mathematics Games. Contents: 2 board games, 3 number games, 16 dominoes, die, spinner and counters.
- This value pack of 6 number pattern contains includes 2 board games, 3 number games, 16 dominoes, spinner and die
- Teaching topics include counting, sequencing, simple addition and subtraction, shapes and subitizing
- Games provide numerous teaching opportunities for guiding learning
- Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game
- Encourages students to work together to develop their number pattern skills
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.