Part of the series Junior Learning - Activity Cards.
50 Playing Card Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with playing cards. Topics include: addition, subtraction, counting, probability, number bonds, equivalence, skip counting, mulitplication, division and probability. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- Teach math skills with playing cards with 50 double sided activity cards
- Teach symmetry, shapes, triangles, angles, area and fractions.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression
- Effective use of manipulatives.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.