Part of the series Particulate Respirator - Face Masks.
Now you can breathe easy when wearing the 3M™ P2 Particulate Respirator, which filters airborne particles such as airborne pollen, bushfire particles, exhaust particles and other airborne particles. Meets Australian and New Zealand Standards, AS/NZS 1716. The 3M™ P2 Particulate Respirator 9123 is a maintenance-free, flat fold disposable respirator that is intended for use by consumers used in consumer applications (and other users where permitted by applicable regulations) to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particulate matter. The respirator is worn over the mouth and nose and attaches via elastic side bands with hook attachment behind the base of the head/top of the neck. When used as instructed, this respirator can help reduce inhalation exposure to certain types of non-oily airborne particles, such as dirt, dust, sand, vehicle exhaust particles, pollen, environmental air pollution, PM2.5 (fine particles), PM10 and other airborne particulate matter.
- Helps protect against airborne particulates when used as instructed.
- Helps reduce the number of airborne particles you breathe while enjoying everyday activities when used as instructed.
- 3M Advanced Electrostatic Media Filtration Technology. Highly charged microfibers enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing for easy breathing.
- Easy to breathe & speak, contoured design.
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.