Part of the series Thinking Themes - Space Frontiers.
These stunning, full-colour Space Frontiers charts will extend all upper primary classes undertaking a study of Space.
View Chart Samples These charts can be used as:
- a motivational tool to switch on student thinking
- a teaching/learning tool to support student learning
- an extension tool to extend and encourage further learning
- an evaluation tool to evaluate student learning
- a display tool to enhance student work samples and environment.
8 full-colour images of each space exploration topic clear teaching notes on the back of each chart give a brief description of each image, plus relevant information about the space exploration topic key ideas box highlights the main teaching points covered by each chart list of questions designed to support and facilitate thinking through observing, comprehending, applying, analysing, reflecting and evaluating.
- Space race
- Living in space: Food
- Living in space: Rest, exercise and recreation
- Living in space: Hygiene
- Extravehicular Mobility Unit
- Space colonies
- International Space Station
- Space technology on Earth
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.