Written for the new NSW Stage 5 Visual Design Syllabus, this exquisite text presents over 20 profiles of a variety of Australian and International designers, exploring their work through the Conceptual framework, Practice and the Frames. Studio will engage and inspire any student of Visual Design. Read what the designer of the iPod has to say about the design process, learn how Dinosaur Designs got started and discover how the Weta Workshop created the characters of the Lord of the RingsTM trilogy.
- Written to address the new NSW Stage 5 Visual Design syllabus with content suitable for all students of design
- Features Print, Object and Space-Time designs
- Includes interviews with a range of Australian and international designers
- Includes drawings and early development sketches, with an emphasis on the design process
- Includes drawings and early development sketches.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.