Part of the series Numeracy Practice Tests.
Numeracy Practice Tests Years 7 and 9 are workbooks that provide students with a series of practice tests as well as comprehensive information and worked examples on all sections of the Years 7 and 9 NAPLAN Numeracy test.^ The tests are divided into calculator-allowed and calculator-free booklets, and cover the topics of number, algebra, function and pattern, measurement, space and chance and data.
Numeracy Practice Tests Years 7 and 9 are designed to give students an overview of the assessment criteria in each section, and provide detailed test advice on how to correctly identify test question types and how to complete the test under time pressure.
These write-in-workbooks furthermore outline the different calculator skills students can use to complete and check their work under test conditions, and comes complete with annotations and scaffolded strategies to help students to successfully complete the national NAPLAN Year 7 Numeracy test.^
^ This book is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN project and is produced by Cengage Learning independently of Australian Governments.
- Test tips
- Pre-test checklist
- Test day checklist
- Calculator skills
- Three calculator-free practice tests and three calculator-allowed practice tests of graduated difficulty, content and length
- Bonus detachable tests - two full-length calculator-allowed tests and two full-length calculator-free tests
- Tips for teachers & handy checklists
- Test tips - how to identify different question types and answer test questions under time pressure
- Graduated difficulty - the book is divided into tests that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty. Use it throughout the semester, not just before the actual test
- Includes four bonus detachable full-length tests - one for students’ practice and one to hand in. Produced on perforated paper, they allow for easy tear-out and can be used as formal assessment tasks
- Bonus calculator skills section
- Pre-test checklist - how to prepare to successfully sit the tests
- Test day checklist - how to ensure you are prepared for test day
- Comprehensive practice questions and solutions
- Great value - designed and priced to be used by each individual student
- No teacher preparation is required - students can write directly into the books
- Bonus CD at the back of each book containing Solutions and Tips for teachers & handy checklists
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Sue Ferguson, Wendy Bodey, Sarah Hamper|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.