Part of the series New Wave Maths - Workbooks.
A contemporary, developmental maths series written specifically for Australian students.
- Provides opportunities for students to work collaboratively or independently in a supportive environment.
- Develops a supportive relationship among the teacher, student and parents.
- An easy to follow format for both students and teachers.
- Contains full-colour photographs, diagrams and illustrations to appeal to the student’s developmental level.
- Opportunities to develop various mathematical strategies to solve a multitude of problems.
- A wide variety of activities which cover the outcomes as stated in the Student Outcome Statements and provide students with the opportunity to learn across a range of mathematical experiences.
- Clear outcomes and indicators to make assessment easier.
- Activities which provide students with practice for the National Numeracy Benchmarks for Years 3, 5 & 7.
- A glossary of essential facts for students is provided in workbooks C to G.
- Includes open-ended maths problems to develop a variety of thinking processes.
- Incorporates personal goal setting and record keeping facilities for the students.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.