Part of the series Nelson QMaths - Mathematics Methods.
Nelson QMaths 12 Mathematical Methods covers the new Queensland senior mathematics course, where Mathematical methods replaces Mathematics B course. The student book is written by a successful Queensland author team of experienced teachers, including the leading authors of Nelson Senior Maths for the Australian Curriculum. Graded Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions, and Technology sections allow students to explore the syllabus in more depth and promotes ICT in the classroom.
- Logarithmic Functions
- Derivatives of Exponential Functions
- Derivatives of Logarithmic Functions
- Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- Integration and Applications
- The Sine and Cosine Rules
- The Second Derivative
- Discrete Random Variables
- Continuous Random Variables and the Normal Distribution
- Sample Proportions
- Graded exercises feature Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions.
- Includes Investigations and Technology sections, featuring Casio and Texas Instruments graphics calculator activities.
- Chapter summaries and chapter review exercises.
- Practice examinations after every three chapters.
- Glossary/index at the end of each book.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Ross Brodie, Stephen Swift, Regina Edwards|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.