Part of the series Nelson Connect with History for the Australian Curriculum.
Nelson Connect with History for the Australian Curriculum Year 8 is the second book in the Nelson Connect with History series that addresses the new Junior National History Curriculum. The student book is structured to facilitate world history pedagogy and reflects the mechanics of the Junior History Curriculum.
This is the Teacher's Edition of the text. It contains the same content as the student book with additional page-by-page wraparound information to assist teachers with lesson planning and instruction.
The Year 8 text covers the period from the end of the ancient period to the beginning of the modern period (c.650CE- c.1750). Students will develop knowledge and understanding within the framework of the key inquiry questions and of the social, economic, religious and political beliefs of the major civilisations around the world during a period when the world came into contact with each other.Nelson Connect with History for the Australian Curriculum Year 8 is all about understanding how major civilisations around the world connected and the legacies of this today.
- From the Ancient World to the Modern World
Part A: The Western And Islamic World
- Chapter 1: The Vikings
- Chapter 2: Medieval Europe
- Chapter 3: The Ottoman Empire
- Chapter 4: Renaissance Italy
Part B: The Asia Pacific World
- Chapter 5: The Khmer Empire C.802-1327
- Chapter 6: Asian Societies-Shogunate Japan
- Chapter 7: Polynesian Expansion across the Pacific
Part C: Expanding Contacts
- Chapter 8: Mongol Expansion 12062-1368
- Chapter 9: The Black Death in Asia, Europe and Africa
- Chapter 10: Spanish Conquest of the Americas
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Robyn Bowman, Josie Monro, Roz Stephens, Chris Gates|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.