Tailor-made for TAFE, the second edition of Boyce's Marketing Research keeps its practical focus and easy readability while catering to the updated training packages, diversifying market needs and new technologies.
Marketing Research covers the design of research projects and surveys, focus groups, interviewing, research analysis, reporting and ethics. Each chapter includes learning objectives, examples, key terms, technology updates, critical thinking questions and case-studies, capped off with up to 30 end-of-chapter review questions. Solutions to all questions and case-study tasks are provided to teachers via an Instructors Manual, featuring a range of classroom support tools.
PART 1: Setting the Scene
- Chapter 1: Introduction to marketing research
- Chapter 2: Types of market research projects
- Chapter 3: Designing a research project and writing a proposal
PART 2: Exploring the Issues
- Chapter 4: Secondary data
- Chapter 5: Focus groups
- Chapter 6: Depth interviews
PART 3: Designing and Conducting Surveys
- Chapter 7: Survey data collection methods
- Chapter 8: Sampling
- Chapter 9: Measurement and scaling
- Chapter 10: An introduction to questionnaire design
- Chapter 11: Question structure, pre-coding and pre-testing
- Chapter 12: Planning and managing fieldwork
PART 4: Analysing and Reporting
- Chapter 13: Preparing survey data for analysis
- Chapter 14: Understanding and analysing statistical data
- Chapter 15: Reporting research
PART 5: Ethics
- Chapter 16: Ethical issues in market research
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.