Part of the series My Macquarie Word Book.
A personal dictionary for students in the first 3 years at school. This great spelling resource includes the most common high-frequency words, and space for students to record their own words from their reading and writing activities.
- alphabet reference chart on back cover for students learning the alphabet
- alphabet guide down side of each page
- each letter has a fun illustration showing two nouns and a verb
- includes space for digraphs ch, sh, th and wh
- plenty of space for students to add their own words at the point of individual need
- handy size for students to use at their desks.
Also includes theme word lists:
- Days, months and time
- Seasons and weather
- Numbers and shapes
- My body
- People who help me
- Places to go
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Katy Collis, Stephen Michael King|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.