Jacaranda Maths Quest 11 - Essential Mathematics: Units 1 & 2 for Queensland eBookPLUS & Print (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Australian Curriculum for Queensland - Year 11 & 12.
This text includes both a digital and print component.
- Unit 1: Number, data and graphs
- Chapter 1: Calculations
- Topic 1: Number
- Chapter 2: Ratios
- Chapter 3: Rates
- Chapter 4: Percentages
- Topic 2: Representing data
- Chapter 5: Data classification, presentation and interpretation
- Practice assessment 1: Problem solving and modelling task: Representing data
- Topic 3: Graphs
- Chapter 6: Reading, interpreting and using graphs
- Chapter 7: Drawing and using graphs
- Practice assessment 2: Unit 1 internal examination
- UNIT 2: Money, travel and data
- Topic 1: Managing money
- Chapter 8: Earning money
- Chapter 9: Budgeting
- Topic 2: Time and motion
- Chapter 10: Time, distance and speed
- Practice assessment 3: Problem solving and modelling tasks: Time and motion
- Topic 3: Data collection
- Chapter 11: Data collection
- Practice assessment 4: Unit 2 internal examination
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Mark Barnes, Pauline Holland|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.