Introductory Accounting is print only. This text is designed as an introductory accounting text suitable for accounting, office administration and business courses. The 2nd revised edition of Introductory Accounting has been updated to reflect changes in Australia's Accounting Standards which came into effect in 2005.
The book combines colourful design and innovative pedagogy with clear explanations of theory and application of introductory accounting concepts. This revised edition comes with an outstanding student and lecturer support package and free student workbook.
Part 1: Accounting to Trial Balance
- Ch. 1 Framework of accounting
- Ch. 2: Introduction to accounting principles
- Ch. 3: The rules of double entry
- Ch. 4: Introduction to, and posting to, ledger accounts
- Ch. 5: Goods and services tax and source documents
- Ch. 6: Cash and credit journals
- Ch. 7: Special transactions: General journal entries
- Ch. 8: Posting to general ledger accounts
- Ch. 9: Control accounts and subsidiary ledgers
- Ch. 10: Ledger postings for computerised accounting
- Ch. 11: Service industries
- Ch. 12: Controls over cash and bank reconciliations
- Ch. 13: Petty cash
Competency Check - Part One
- Practice set of books
- Trial test
Part 2: Accounting Basic Reports
- Ch. 14: Manual payroll system
- Ch. 15: Depreciation, disposal of assets and asset registers
- Ch. 16: Balance day adjustments
- Ch. 17: Trading account, profit and loss account and closing entries
- Ch. 18: Worksheets and classified financial statements
Competency Check - Part Two
- Trial tests
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.