Part of the series Graphic Organisers.
Graphic organisers is a set of three comprehensive interactive products teachers can use to introduce and reinforce concepts about specific graphic organisers to students aged 5-7, 8-10 and 11+ years.
Includes Unlimited School Licence
Each level of Graphic organisers includes:
- at least six specific organisers Ages 5-7 - Topic wheel, Story map, Ven diagram, Y-chart, Spider chart and Ladder. Ages 8-10 - Y chart, Word web, Flow chart, Character tree, Step-by-step chart and Hierarchy chart. Ages 11+ - Time line, Venn diagram, Fishbone, Cycle, Concept map, Five Ws and How chart, and Persuasion chart.
- general background teachers notes about graphic organisers - what they are, why they are used, when to use them, how to encourage students to use them, which one to use for a specific purpose and specific types of graphic organisers.
- information about how to use the Graphic organisers product
- specific teachers background information about each example of graphic organiser including what it is, what it looks like and how and when to use each.
- a suggested process and procedure for using different types of graphic organisers.
- a sample of each of the six or seven specific graphic organisers
- scope to create a teacher-generated example of each specific graphic organiser
- a sample blackline relating to each specific graphic organiser
- a blank blackline to allow teachers to create their own master relating to the specific graphic organiser
- links to print specific and general teachers notes and blacklines
This is an immensely valuable and versatile resource, offering fun learning experiences about graphic organisers for students at all ages and all levels. Graphic organisers are an essential part of the learning process and an important skill in developing thinking and research skills.
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.