Part of the series Economics for the Real World.
Economics in the Real World Units 1 & 2 has been fully updated for the QCAA Economics Senior Syllabus being implemented at Units 1 & 2 in 2019. The student book comprehensively covers the syllabus and unit objectives using the inquiry approach valued in the syllabus, with integration of the underpinning factors throughout.
The text reflects the changing Australian and global economies through current data, statistics and real-world applications.
- ‘Economics in Action’ sections provide realistic economics scenarios, allowing students to learn through inquiry.
- Clear definitions of key concepts provided throughout each chapter.
- Updated reviews at the end of each chapter and numerous questions throughout ensure a steady development of knowledge and understanding.
- Questions and activities that support the new assessment model.
- Full-colour design, illustrations and diagrams.
- Customisable, interactive NelsonNetBook for digital learning and additional resources.
- The economic problem
- Economic flows
- Market forces
- Market failure
- Market modification
- Market concentration
- Environmental economics
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Douglas Cave, Ron Hanmer, Tony De Luca|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.