Part of the series Colouring Books.
Colouring is a skill developed in a child's early years. This skill can be applied in many ways. The skill of colouring can lead to conceptual development of various areas of the curriculum as well as many hours of enjoyment. When using the designs in the Creative Colouring blackline master, children should be encouraged to follow these steps.
- look carefully at the design
- identify repeated patterns and shapes
- select the colours to be used (keep these to as few as possible)
- colour one block of a pattern to check the choice of colours
- use all of one colour before changing colours
- be sure to stay within the lines
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.